Helicopters Inc's first aircraft, N24RB, a 1971 Enstrom F28A, is still owned by the company and flies over 500 hours every year. It is a workhorse, much loved by all the pilots who have logged time, soloed, and passed check rides in it.
- Lycoming HIO-360 205hp piston engine
- Cruise speed: 80 mph
- Seats the pilot and one student or passenger
Enstrom F28F / F280FX
Turbocharged piston engine for greater speed, altitude and useful load. Carries one or two pilots or one pilot and one or two passengers.
- Wikipedia page on the F28 / 280FX
- Manufacturer's page on the Enstrom F28 / 280FX
- Lycoming HIO-360 225hp turbocharged piston engine
- Cruise speed: 92 mph
The 480B's turbine engine and three-blade, fully-articulated rotor system provides unparalleld smoothness ideal for video work and film production. Its roomy cabin accommodates the pilot and up to four passengers.